Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reader Report: Boqueria - Flatiron District

A tipsters reports via cameraphone picture of a deficient sweetener arrangement at his business lunch:

I do a lot of searching around Flickr, looking at strangers' pictures. And I've noticed that so many people take pictures of their plate at a restaurant. It's kind of like taking a picture of the animals at the zoo - what, are you never going to see another photo of a lion in your life? I understand if you cooked it yourself and you're proud of it, but in a restaurant? "This is to remember the meal a Guatemalan man prepared for me!!!"

My distaste for restaurant meal photography makes me feel awkward and uncomfortable whipping out my camera or phone to snap a pic, but this I approve of. Well done!

Boqueria
53 W. 19th St.
New York, NY 10011

2 comments:

  1. What's up, always i used to check webpage posts here in the early hours in the break of day, since i like to learn more and more.

    Have a look at my website; Stem Cell Therapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very nice web site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I will bookmark your web site and take the
    feeds additionally? I am glad to search out numerous helpful info right here in
    the publish, we'd like work out extra strategies on this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .

    testostrong review

    ReplyDelete